The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy are offered as a supportive modality to enhance health and wellness, and are not meant as an entire approach to health care. If you have any serious medical conditions, please consult your health care provider first.
This being said, our techniques support and enhance health and wellness and have been found to provide satisfactory results when compared to alternate treatments.
Practitioners of The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Massage report that many common health care symptoms are alleviated by these techniques. Organ functions are supported and enhanced.
This list contains the most common symptoms that are improved by incorporating this holistic modality into ones health care.
- Displaced or prolapsed uterus and or bladder
- Painful periods and ovulation
- Irregular menstrual cycles and ovulation
- Bladder or yeast infections
- Miscarriages, difficult pregnancies
- Peri menopause, menopausal symptoms
- PMS/Depression with menstruation
- Ovarian cysts
- Uterine fibroids
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Enhances Pregnancy, aids in labor and delivery
- Early stages of prostate swelling
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Prostatitis (mild)
- Impotence, Erectile Dysfunction (depending on cause)
- Digestive Disorders
- Low energy
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Gastro Esophogeal Reflux (GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Chronic constipation
- Low Back ache
- Chronic indigestion or heartburn
- Restricted breathing due to tension